Monday, May 31, 2010

sOmething

Results came out..Honestly I'm very care about them..
But I'm also trying to let them go..
What a bad statement..Hardworking got bad results..
Yup..Hardworking couldn't get eU a good results..
But..study smart could do that..
Its over..Its okay..Fine~


Next mission..get my L license and go to learn..
"How to drive a car savely.."
Get my P license as fast as possible..

And lastly..
Congratulation to my friend who is in love on this most wonderful Monday..x)
Enjoy it..xP

2 comments:

  1. my result is damn worst lar..
    aiyoyo...its really over..just let it be!!!
    :)

    fetch me fetch me!!!
    hahahaa..
    all the best to get ur license lor!!!
    gahyao!!!

    thx friend!!~:P
    of coz i'm happy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya..don so sad lar..b happy=)
    juz face all de things in posive way..no nid feel any sad bcoz of de results!
    tis is de thing dat u tell me..so i hope u can face ur problem too=) cheer up!

    ReplyDelete