Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Faith

Have eU any faith on me..?
eU are de person who grows me up for 17 years..
but eU dont even put any faith on me..
eU even trusted de others but not me..
Ya..my faults then
Parents always right..As a child..we couldn't even fight back..


A week holidays but it's almost come to de end..
Trial..I totally didn't do any preparation..
Am I insane..?I'm wondering all de time..

Resident Evil 4:Afterlife..
Let's watch it..

Taylor's song are playing over and over again all de time..

2 comments:

  1. hey ... are u ok ???
    parent always like tat...so take it easy ...
    be happy o...x)

    taylor swift ...x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don sad my dear=)
    parents are always like dat!
    they tot we are a little kid..always n always!
    whenever we bcum an adult..
    so jux open mind..don think too much!

    spm trial..
    yup!
    it's coming=(
    don gan jeong..
    i always be with u=)
    cheer up my dear!
    always support u=)

    ReplyDelete