Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Design

Design..it's actually quite deeply knowledge..
Even de 1st just slightly different from de 2nd one..
when de results comin out..there's a big comparison..
according to my observation..

Honestly..I envy to de one who could present de good design..
I even feel suspicious about what their brain fill-ing with..
why they got endless idea to compose..
I like design..especially to de word design..
but I couldn't present de good design..
even get agreement from public..

I do not have much extra time for study this..
but I swear I will keep intrest in this..

5 comments:

  1. just like wat i told u last year~
    wat u like just keep it!
    because...u like it!
    gah yao:)
    ur design reali nice d~
    support u~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. design again.
    okay lah.i love design too but not work for tat for sure >< hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. my bday is on 6th april
    &
    the point is.
    i dont mind having ur personal design card for me!
    buahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks..my friends..
    eu are right..

    ReplyDelete