Friday, March 12, 2010

SPM 2010

When de moment of SPM 2009 results came out..
I felt more nervous then de participants..
What wrong with me..asked myself..
When I knew some of them got outstanding results..
I didn't feel any happy..My happiness was fully cover by pressure at de moment..
I keep asking them..what must I do to get THIS KIND OF RESULTS..?
They told me..no shortcut at all..just keep study-ing..
Seems like hardworking is work..They got their "shinning" future..
Until now..many of us are still discuss-ing..
How about me..Think-ing..

For now..I'll treat every exams like SPM TRIAl..even small exams or what..
I must try my best to read them all..no more give up at all..
may be it's hard..haha..Wish I can..

1 comment:

  1. sure u can efford it....cheer man....hehe

    nicky

    ReplyDelete